BBA / BBA IB / BMS / BCA
Entrance Test Prep
Why Choose Protons Classroom Training?
Proton Classroom Courses
Course consists of
- NOW is high time for students to prepare for the exam. We make focused plans for each individual according to their target college & prepare them for the same.
- Classic - Intense hours of Classroom Coaching with individual attention. This mainly focuses on concept building & introducing students to all topics & take them through all concepts one by one with questions of medium & high difficulty level.
- Revision workshops - 20+ intensive hours ensures revision to make BBA Entrance Exams more familiar & hands on.
- Focus is on preparation from basic to exam level difficult questions.
- Exams specific intensive training to make students familiar with all exams.
- Batches - This course is completed in regular batch.
Batches at PROTON
Each session is of 2 hours & 30 mins, out of which first 2 hours are for concept discussions & practice questions & last 30 mins are for online assessment.
We have following batch days for 1 year long BBA course:
- Access to student portal,which contains
- 1500+ practice questions with solutions.
- Specially designed unit test on every topic.
- 20+ full length tests with solution to all the questions.
- Analysis of student's performance & guidance to prepare strategy for improving the scores.
- Extensive Study Material consists of 15 books & separate class sheets in each session
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM access to study room.
- Library consisting of 100+ books.
- E-Library where you can download free material for other studies.
- You can come to center with prior appointment to solve doubt related to any topic
- At Proton, we believe in nurturing the talent in every student. We believe each seed has a capacity to germinate & turn into a great tree spreading their knowledge out in the world
- Different plants of different types needs customized nurturing
- Not all plants need equal amount of water & exposure to sunlight
- Each type of plant has different requirement
- Same like plants, every student need customized tutoring
- We believe in same philosophy & have tried to inculcate this in our DNA over many years of analysis & experience
- Also, one must sharpen the sword after certain intervals if one wants to go far. For this, frequent performance analysis & revision is of utmost importance
- Initially we analyze the student and design a study plan for them. Afterwards, we keep constant track of student's performance with their own help & assist them to change & apply different strategies at different moment
- If you are looking for customized solution for your study problems, come &Join Proton we are here to help you GROW
List of Colleges
- Indian institute Of Management Indore (IIM Indore)
- Delhi University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - IPU
- Symbiosis International University
- Christ University
- St. Xavier's College - Mumbai & Kolkata campus
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
In the recent times, BBA has emerged as one of the most sought-after career option for students in class XII, especially for students studying in faculty of Commerce and Arts. Management at undergraduate level, regardless of the specialization, provide a student with conceptual, theoretical and practical knowledge in various aspects of business like finance, economics, operations ,marketing, basic accounting etc. Various degrees are awarded by various universities / colleges according to the courses available with them. Some of the degrees are Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis), BBA in Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA).
Students in this field get the practical exposure in their trainings. There are institutes which provide the 5-year integrated courses as well and Indian Institute of Management – Indore is the first among all the IIMs to introduce it. Topics such as International Business, Information Technology, Human Resource, Insurance, Finance, Operation Management, and Marketing are covered during the course. The program helps in tone setting for students to pursue higher studies in the same business function
Below are some of the prominent exams conducted by reputed universities in India for admission to their BBA programs.
- IPM-AT – conducted by IIM Indore for 5 year integrated program
- DU JAT – conducted by Delhi University
- IPU CET – conducted by Indraprasth University
- NPAT – conducted by NMIMS
- SET IPM-AT – conducted by Symbiosis University
- Christ University ET – conducted by Christ University
Careers after BBA
Pursue MBA:The course structure of the BBA program is designed in such a manner that it acts as a foundation for MBA program. Program focuses on case studies, presentations, role plays, study tours, interaction with industry experts and so on. This makes a unique personality out of an individual. The program also imbibes critical principles of time & task management in the student. Fundamentals gained during BBA program continue to help students in appreciating MBA program better. Hence, BBA is termed as a precursor to MBA.
Jobs in Pvt. Sector: Though graduates holding BBA degree commonly find jobs in marketing & sales, finance and operations, the degree can be applied to nearly any area of business.BBA Graduate can seek jobs in Financial Sector, Sales & marketing, Consulting Services, Human Resources for roles like Project Planner, Production Supervisor, Business Administrator etc.
Public sector Jobs: Public sector job is another option that graduates from all fields willingly opt for, especially due the perks and social status associated with government jobs. With the changing business complexity, public sector undertakings (Banks in particular) have started hiring BBA graduates for entry level positions.
Entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurship is an option for students for who don’t like the idea of working for other companies. BBA degree equips students with right mix of theoretical and practical knowledge to establish new/emerging business. Experience gained during the internship is a much needed value addition that helps in dealing with daily affairs of the business house.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
- IPMAT – Gateway to Integrated Program for Management, pioneered by IIMI. Prestigious program which gives early entry into management education.
- SET – Gateway to Symbiosis Brand