Eight CEOs - A to H - are sitting around a square table. Four of them are sitting at the corners while the rest are at sitting on the sides. All CEOs on the sides of the table are facing the centre while some CEOs on the corners are facing outside. Each belongs to one of the following banks - SBI, Axis, ICICI, Kotak, BOl, BOB, BOM and HDFC - not necessarily in the same order. Each is from a different city - Mu mbai, Pune, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Satara, Amravati and Sangli -again in no specific order
1. A. from. Mumbai, sits at one of the corners, facing the centre, and is exactly opposite F.
2. The CEO from Kotak is third to the left of the CEO from HDFC.
3. D, facing the centre, sits second to the right of A and works at ICICI. The person from Navi Mumbai is third to the right of D.
4. The CEO from Amravati sits fourth to the right of C.
5. E works at SBI and sits third to the right of the CEO from Nagpur. The CEO from Thane sits second to the left of E.
6. The CEO from Sangli works at HDFC and sits second to the right of the CEO who works in BOB.
7. B, from Pune, sits fourth to the right of the CEO working at SBI.
8. The CEO from Nagpur sits second to the left of A and works at BOB.
9. H works at BOM and sits third to the left of A. G sits to the immediate right to A and works at BOI.
Q.3. Four of the five below are similar in a certain way, and hence form a group. Which of these does not belong to the group?