A person buys five ladders - U, V, W, X and Y. The height, number of steps and price is unique for each ladder.
1. W is longer than X, which is longer than U.
2. U is cheaper than W while V is costlier than W.
3. Y is not longer than U and only V is shorter than Y.
4. W has fewer steps than X and more steps than U.
5. U is costlier than X and X is not cheaper than Y.
6. V does not have as many steps as Y and U has more steps than Y.
Q.9. Which ladder has the same position, irrespective of sequence, for every parameter?