A school teaches 14 subjects such that there is exactly one lecture of each subject in a given week. The school considers Monday and Sunday as the first and last day of the week respectively. There are no lectures on Sunday. All the other days have a minimum of one and maximum of three lectures. The subjects taught are English, History, Geography, Algebra, Geometry, Chemistry, Biology, Computers, Painting, Singing, Hindi, Marathi, Zoology and Sanskrit.
Q.6. Which of these lecture-day pairs is correct?
- Biology is on Wednesday and there are only two lectures on Friday.
- Singing is on the day between Thursday and Saturday.
- Either English or Marathi or both are on the second last day of the week Geography is exactly two days after Monday.
- History and Painting are not on the same day and one of them is after Tuesday and before Thursday.
- Geometry and Chemistry are on the same day but after Tuesday and before Friday.
- One particular day of the week has only lecture. Algebra is taught before English.
- Sanskrit is on Thursday. Computers and Singing are on the same day.
- Zoology is on Saturday or Monday.
- There are two lectures on Monday and both start with the same letter.